Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Isaacs at First Baptist Church of Lake Wales, Florida
February 14th, 2009

by: Tammy Wells
 
 
The Isaacs did an outstanding job at the First Baptist Church of Lake Wales.   They were looking sharp in brown and with the glow of sun on their skin.   The Isaacs had just finished a Gospel cruise that went to Mexico and Grand Cayman Island. 
 
The singing and playing were outstanding.   The Isaacs did many of their best songs.  They started off with the upbeat "Great is Thy Reward"  which features Ben on Vocals.  Of course the night would not be complete with out the popular "Blue Grass Medley". Becky did a very passionate "Through the Valley".  Becky's vocals continue to amaze me.  Her voice is so strong and just fills the room.   They also did "I Have a Father", "The One I'm Dying For", and "It is Well".   It was an outstanding first half.  
 
In the second half they did some requested songs.  In honor of Valentines day Becky sang "Thats alright by me".  Becky also did a couple of more songs that she is featured on including the often requested "Stand Still" which is always so moving.   She also sang with Sonya the song "Lord I thank You for Touching me today".  I'm not sure if that is the title but this song ministered to me in a very special way.   The whole evening was very moving and filled with great fun.  I can't think of a better way to spend my Valentines Day than being where the one who loves us most is honored. 
The night in fact was a great success as some came by the tables to tell the Isaacs that their music and ministry had touched them and that they were rededicating their life to Christ.  What an awesome Valentine!
 
As always the evening is over way too soon and it's time for the Isaacs to pack up and head to the next stop.  

I am so thankful for the Isaacs and their music and ministry.  It has meant so much to me and my life.  

I hope you will try and see the Isaacs soon.  You will be blessed!
 
God Bless,
Tammy   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS TAMMY FOR SHARING. YOU GAVE ME A FRONT ROW SEAT IN A CONCERT HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY.

GOB LESS CARL