Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Let the Blogging Begin......

You know I’ve traveled many, many miles over the last 10 years or so to see The Isaacs perform.  I wish I’d kept a log, but who knew when I started out that I would become hooked and later become somewhat of a roadie!  The night before a trip I still get a nervous stomach and I just feel jittery knowing that tomorrow I’ll get to see them and spend time with them and hear that sweet music that they are so well known for.  That’s the way I’m feeling tonight.  I still have two hours left to work and I haven’t even started packing for my weekend trip yet.  I can barely contain my excitement! 

The plan is to hit the road to Myrtle Beach by 8:00 AM in the morning and arrive there around 11:00.  I might have to make a quick stop at the Tanger Outlets and then on to the Convention Center I’ll be going.  I promise to blog as often as I can and I’ll be sharing a few photos along the way. 

Be sure to stop in often and please leave a comment!!!

Wish you all could ride along……..

Lisa


No comments: