Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Greetings from Thomas Wywrot

I am very thankful for having the chance to spend a week with my grandparents this Thanksgiving. I haven't had the chance to see them in a very long time and I realize I may not have many more opportunities to visit with them. The only bad part is that Canada celebrates Thanksgiving in October, so I'm missing out on all the good food being cooked in the U.S. right now!

I am also thankful for the opportunity to play music with an incredible group of people. I feel truly blessed to be part of such a wonderful band and I look forward to playing many shows with The Isaacs. Last but not least, I am thankful for my family and my amazing girlfriend, Laura, for their continued support and encouragement.

Thomas
(Thomas is the brand new guitar/banjo player for The Isaacs. If you haven't been introduced to him you can read about him HERE.)

No comments: