Hello my friends! Praise God! We are on vacation!!! (or off for the weekend) but that's vacation for me. So, I must say how thankful I am for that Amen!
I have so much to be thankful for this year. God has blessed me with the best husband and kids in the world. No, they are not perfect but we all give our very best and that is something you can't buy.
We are looking forward to eating lots of yummy fattening food and doing some resting and relaxing on the couch. The kids will be off school and I also look forward to sleeping in. : 0 My health has been going well these past few weeks and I thank the good Lord for that extra blessing.
Over thanksgiving I am in charge of the desserts! So let's pray I haven't forgotten that skill Ha! I love to bake and I love food that requires dipping. That makes it so much more tasty and I'm sure adds lots more fat. But hey we only live once so let's enjoy! (I say that now but when I go back to LA Weight Loss to weigh I will be crying). Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and I can't wait to hear your Thanksgiving stories too. Let's hope I don't have any horrible stories to share (like how many desserts I burned) AND Thank you Lord for your blessings on me. God is good and we must always find the beauty in the rain, no matter what!!!!
- ► 2009 (76)
- Ben and Family spend Thanksgiving in the mountains...
- One Long Road Trip...coming right up
- A New Baby and A New Contest Winner
- Baby Boy Stockman
- Greetings from Thomas Wywrot
- Happy Thanksgiving from Lily Isaacs
- Thanksgiving wishes from Becky
- No News (yet) & a Contest
- Enlighten on XM Radio......
- A Message from Rebecca Isaacs Bowman.......
- Busy but Blessed and Thankful!
- Isaacs Fan in Fiji
- The Isaacs Welcome New Banjo/Guitar player.......
- Looking back.........
- In North Carolina today......
- Introducing the Isaacs Bus Driver......
- Jesse Stockman News!
- Myrtle Beach and The Isaacs....what else can I sa...
- A Great Morning......
- Myrtle Beach Gaither Fest
- ▼ November (21)